|A safe and experienced
home to care for your
- Large Clean Cages that are set up with your bird in mind. (You
can bring favorite things.)
- Experienced handling for plenty of out-of-cage time.
Lots of hanging play areas throughout the house!
- Large outside flight cages on a netted patio for safe fresh air
and sunshine on nice days.
- Fresh produce and cooked foods served daily along with their
regular diet of seeds, nuts, pellets and treats.
- Showers and mistings offered frequently.
- Enrichments provided to the cage environment and foraging
toys filled daily.
- Socialization: A chance to be in the proximity of other parrots
and people to socialize without physical contact.
Located in Lafayette, California, serving the greater San Francisco
Bay Area. Text or Call Gayle Reece, Parrot Nanny, 925 451 1873
- Gentle Grooming.
- Meds administered
- Special Diets
- Psittacine Cuisine
- Nervous birds with
- This is a happy
place with plenty of
singing and dancing.